So what foods should you integrate into your diet to stimulate and enhance your natural beauty? Here are the top ten "Super Foods" for your hair and skin:
1. Wild Salmon; strengthens and encourages growth
2. Organic Eggs; shines and strengthens
3. Lentils; Strengthens and encourages growth
4. Collard Greens; supports natural conditioning agents
5. Flax Seeds; prevents hair loss and encourages growth
6. Olive Oil; prevents hair loss
7. Greek Yogurt; encourages growth
8. Grass-Fed Beef; prevents graying and hair loss
9. Almonds; shines and prevents hair loss
10. Quinoa; reconstructs, strengthens, encourages growth
I like to make a simple smoothie that combines the health benefits of these vitamin- and mineral-rich ingredients with other healthy ingredients that, together, taste delicious. A "Super Smoothie."
Bruce Fisher's "Super Smoothie"
1 Large Organic Peach
6 Organic Strawberries with Stems
One handful of fresh parsley
1 tbsp. Flax Seed
10 oz. Water
Blend together with your desired amount of ice and enjoy...the smoothie and the skin!